Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day weekend

I don't know why the big delay in this post. I am in this blog slump. It isn't as fun anymore. Well, here are some pictures from Mother's Day weekend. I regret that I have NO pictures of myself and James.

I asked Jim for Saturday, knowing that we would concentrate on our Mothers on the actual Mother's Day. What did I ask for on MY day? Golf! I knew that it would be fun to see James have fun.





















Uncle Joe reads to James.







My attempt to get James to eat something different- a quesadilla with peas forming a face. James picked off the peas, ate them, and replaced them with more peas. Repeat.





Sorry I feel too lazy to upload the short videos.

1 comment:

  1. Lils,

    James is really beginning to look like a true golfer! I know you are busy with everything day to day. But it makes my week when I see updated posts of James. I miss him soo much!!

    ReplyDelete