Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Day

Okay, it wasn't just all about me. I guess there are other Mothers in the world :)

Here is James yesterday as we uncovered the Pineapple Upside Down cake for Grandma Rose's dinner. James was so excited about the cake but didn't end up eating one bite. Silly goose.


That morning James slipped a homemade-by-James Mother's Day card under my bedroom door. He later serenaded me with his Mom Song.


We had Grandma Laura, Uncle Joe, and Shannon over for breakfast on Sunday. Afterwards me and my boys went out for some family fun.

Choo Choo Bob's. Train watching.





Cupcakes at Sweets bakery.

An ice cream shop right next to Sweets was calling our names, so we indulged.

Shoe shopping. Trying out the cool lights on the shoes. Stomp stomp jump jump.

Yeah, we didn't walk away with any shoes. He just couldn't settle on a pair.

But hey, who is that good looking boy??


Wow, he sure is cute!


We stopped for some munchies at BW3 and then came home because it was raining. It was a great day to watch Empire Strikes Back, all cozy in the basement with blankets and pillows.

What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment