Saturday, November 6, 2010

Birthday Build-up

James had a great birthday party on Friday, at his school. I was so happy that he was made to feel so special. I didn't even think that I could go to the school and participate, and so when it was mentioned that we were welcome I made sure I could leave work and visit for a the little bit of time. (Jim couldn't get out of his work obligations. Next year, Jiminy :)




I brought in some cupcakes and the class sang Happy Birthday to James. I love how he sings along too :)





The night before Jim and I finished up the Star Wars cookies for the BIG party. We wanted to put SW cookies in each kid's treat bag. I think they turned out well. We are just learning how to work with royal icing, so we did the best that we could. The only thing that mattered was that James recognized each of the characters. We did good!






No comments:

Post a Comment