Saturday, January 31, 2009

Blackmail

So again, if you are uncomfortable talking about poop or potty training, this is not the post for you.

Jim went out and bought a potty seat! He found the perfect seat- Sesame Street themed! So we tried it out and James was very excited about sitting on the "potty". He didn't actually use it, but we caught a few pictures to remember the moment :) I'm sure I can bring these out when he's 16 and relive the memory!



Notice how there is a little pee guard on the seat :)



As I write this James is crying himself to sleep once again. Last night was the worst. Two hours of off and on crying right at bedtime. And then 5-7 wakeups, where he would cry for 5 or so minutes. We didn't have to get up at all to soothe him, but we both woke up each time and it was hard. To top it off, I have a cold and I was my most miserable last night. Thankfully Dada and James let me sleep in this morning :)

I don't know what happened that James is now so miserable with bedtime. He is not a happy boy right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment